- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
The mission of the College is to foster scholarship and offer distinctive, innovative educational opportunities related to the successful management and leadership of organizations operating in an environment of scarce resources, rapid change, global competition, and advances in technology.
To that end, the College is committed to the following goals:
- Attracting a diverse, talented, and intellectually curious student body.
- Developing distinctive educational opportunities that provide the knowledge and skills required for students to be successful in a highly competitive marketplace and to be involved, contributing members of society.
- Attracting and maintaining a talented and diverse faculty who are productive researchers, excellent teachers, prominent in their professions, highly regarded by leaders in the private and public sectors, committed to the success of their students, and supportive of advancing the economic vitality of Delaware and the nation.
- Providing a strong global perspective in all College programs.
- Becoming a leader in the integration of information technology into management practice.
- Partnering with organizations to promote economic development in the public and private sectors and to advance the goals of the College and the University.