UDREAM, and the Lerner College of Business and Economics will help yoU Develop Resources for Excellence in Academic Management!
- The UDREAM Program is a comprehensive academic and financial support program for students in the Lerner College of Business and Economics.
- The program aims to recruit and retain academically talented students as well as to provide assistance to students who are facing challenging social, economic, educational, cultural or other life circumstances; and/or need as determined by federal income guidelines (FAFSA).
- The program provides leadership and social networking opportunities, selective financial assistance, career development and academic support, mentoring and tutorial assistance from freshman through senior year for qualified students.
If you are interested in participating in this program, please call the Lerner Undergraduate Advisement Office at (302) 831-4369 for additional information.
Some helpful links for further information:
- Bank of America Career Services Center(Blue Hen Jobs, handouts, calendar of events, etc.)
- Lerner College Satellite Career Services Office(schedule an appointment online!):
Choosing a Major/Minor:
- Counseling Center for Student Development
- Information about Majors and Minors at UD
- Narrowing Down your choice of major
For those experiencing academic difficulty:
- Office of Academic Enrichment (individual and group tutoring, study skills workshops)
- Math Tutorial Lab(extra support for introductory math courses)
- University Writing Center(support for university writing assignments)
- Disability Support Services Program(accommodations for documented disabilities)
- Transfer Credit Information and Instructions
- GPA Calculator
Join our Facebook Group!