Our degree programs serve the needs of students who may wish to launch a startup, develop sustainable solutions to important social problems or foster innovation for an established company. Our students learn how to recognize opportunity, generate ideas, validate innovative business models, gain buy in from others, bring new technologies to market and launch new ventures.
- Undergraduate Major in Entrepreneurship & Technology Innovation
- Undergraduate Minor in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship & Design (Spring/Summer 2015)
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Technology Innovation
- MBA Concentration in Entrepreneurship & Technology Innovation
Want to learn more about our academic programs? Please email Tricia Monnig, Academic Advisor, at email@example.com or call 302-831-4619. If you would like to schedule an appointment, be sure to include at least 3 dates & times that work with your schedule.