The best way to predict the future is to make it. Fast Forward mixes students and faculty with alumni and members of the broader entrepreneurial community. This signature event features five-minute, five-slide presentations by entrepreneurs, inventors, and community leaders who are shaping the future.
Featured speakers from our most recent installment of Fast Forward on October 28, 2014:
- Sharon Hake, Founder, Great Dames
- Paul McConnell, Partner, McConnell Real Estate
- Yushan Yan, Distinguished Engineering Professor and Associate Dean for Research & Entrepreneurship, College of Engineering, University of Delaware
- Jennifer Stewart, Scientist, School of Marine Science & Policy, University of Delaware
- Christopher Wink, Co-founder, Technical.ly
- Nikhil Paul, CEO & Co-founder Nfoshare
The next installment of Fast Forward will be held on Tuesday, March 3.