Why become a VDC Licensee?
The VDC provides a variety of programs and services for student entrepreneurs, including:
- Professional mentoring from faculty, staff and members of the entrepreneurial support network
- Invitations to on-campus and off-campus entrepreneurial events, conferences, seminars and seed funding competitions
- Participation in Hen Hatch, the Horn Program’s premier startup funding competition, as well as additional startup funding competitions taking place during the school year
- Excellent networking opportunities and access to social events
- Access to venture capital resources, private investors and local service providers
- 24/7 building access to VDC facilities, which include:
- Furnished administrative co-working areas
- High-speed internet access
- Computing resources and specialized software
- Mentoring and conference rooms
- Office services and equipment including a printer, fax, and copier
- Business resource library
- Flex retail space
- On-site media production staff
How to apply?
Getting started is easy! Simply fill in the form (coming soon) and submit your preliminary application, along with a copy of your resume and a 1 - 5 page business concept of your idea. Selected students will be asked to participate in an interview before being admitted into the program.
Membership is awarded on a semester-per-semester basis and requires renewal at the start of each academic term.
Questions and/or comments?
Feel free to visit us on campus at the Venture Development Center at 132 E. Delaware Ave., Ste. 100 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (302) 831-4393.