Undergraduate Student Advising
Advisement on your undergraduate program in economics is available from several sources. Our web pages contain much of what you may want to know about the economics program at the University of Delaware. If you need further information, contact Professor Elizabeth Bayley, Undergraduate Program Advisor. The Lerner College of Business and Economics offers advisement on all college majors through its Office of Advising and Academic Services, located in 102 Purnell Hall.
We urge you to plan your academic program early and carefully.
Click below for more information:
- Advice on Selecting Courses - how to get all the courses you need in the right order
- Sample Curriculum - including course requirement check sheet
- Tracking Your Degree Progress - what courses do I need to graduate?
- Transfer Credit Policy - read carefully before taking a course at another college
- Quantitative Preparation and Graduate Study - do I really need math?
- Research Opportunities - how can I get involved in research projects?
- Tutoring and Other Support Services - I need help!
- Apply for Graduation - I am ready to graduate!
Click here to go to Undergraduate Programs
Graduate Student Advising
Faculty in the Department of Economics pride themselves on their expertise and interest in advising their students. Click here to go to the Graduate Student Advising and Careers Page.