Manager of Information Technology and Research and Instructor
|Department:||Accounting & MIS|
333 Lerner Hall
Newark, DE 19716
- “Implementing Cornell’s Inventory Management System at Penn State”, paper presentation at CAUCUS 1993, Software AG College and University User’s Group.
- “Implementing a Fleet Management System”, project presented at the Big 10 and Midwestern Universities Transportation and Parking Conference, University Park, 1996.
- “Fundamentals of Project Management”, a four hour seminar presented to Penn State faculty and staff through the Human Resource Development Center, 1997 – 1998.
- “Team Enterprise – Project Briefing”, project presentation at Oracle ROI Series CFO Tour,New York, 2002. Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i phase one deployment.
- Customer Relationship Management Process Improvement, invited panel discussant at Oracle Apps World,San Diego, 2003.
- “Team Enterprise – Project Briefing”, project presentation at Oracle Apps World,San Diego, 2003. Oracle eBusiness Suite 11i phase two deployment.
- “Creating Value in a Mid-Market Telecommunications Company”, project presentation at Oracle Apps World,San Diego, 2004.
- The Project Management Institute, member since March 1996
- Pennsylvania State University Alumni Association, member since May 2004
- National Association of Female Executives, member since August 2006
- The SCRUMAlliance, member since November 2007
- M.B.A., Executive MBA Program, The Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of Science, Business, Marymount College
- M.S., Wilmington University
- PMP, The Project Management Institute,Pennsylvania, 2000.
Designation: Project Management Professional
- SCRUM Master, Agile Infusion,Philadelphia,Pennsylvania, 2007.
Designation: Certified SCRUM Master