- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Chris T. Edmonds
Email: cedmondsudel [dot] edu
Phone: (302) 831-0209
· Ph.D. in Accounting, Virginia Tech (2010)
· MBA University of Alabama at Birmingham (2006)
· BS Colorado State University. Major: Computer and Information Systems (2002)
Honors and Activities:
· Virginia Tech Favorite Faculty Recipient, 2010
· Outstanding Graduate Student Teaching Award, Virginia Tech, 2009
· Representative to AAA Doctoral Consortium, Virginia Tech, 2009
· Financial Accounting
· Edmonds, C. T. and T. P. Edmonds, (2010). “An Examination of the Links between SRS Technology and an Active Learning Environment in a Managerial Accounting Course”. Advances in Accounting Education 11.
· Edmonds, C. T. and T. P. Edmonds, (2008). “An empirical investigation of the effects of SRS technology on introductory managerial accounting students”. Issues in Accounting Education 23, 421 – 434.