- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Dr. Bernadine J. Dykes
|Assistant Professor of Management
Department of Business Administration
E-mail: bjdykesudel [dot] edu
- Ph.D. Strategic Management; Michigan State University, 2009
- MBA General Management; University of Virginia, 1994
- BBA Accounting; Howard University, 1990
- Market Entry
- Competitive Strategy
- Organization Theory
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Mishina, Y., Dykes, B., Block, E. & Pollock, T.G. (2009) Why “Good” Firms Do Bad Things: High Aspirations, High Expectations, Prominence and the Incidence of Corporate Illegality. Forthcoming in the Academy of Management Journal.
- Hult, G. T., Ketchen, D., Griffith, D., Chabowski, B., Hoffman, M., Dykes, B., Pollitte, W. & Cavusgil, T.S. (2008) An Assessment of the Measurement of Performance in International Business Research. Journal of International Business Studies, 39, 6, 1064-1080.
- McNamara, G., Haleblian, J. & Dykes, B. (2008) The Performance Implications of Participating in an Acquisition Wave: Early Mover Advantages, Bandwagon Effects and the Moderating Influence of Industry Characteristics and Acquirer Tactics. Academy of Management Journal, 51, 1, 113-130.
- Gomez-Mejia, L., Wiseman, R. & Dykes, B. (2005) Agency Problems in Diverse Contexts: A Global Perspective. Journal of Management Studies, 42, 7, 1507-1517.