- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Dustin J. Sleesman
Assistant Professor of Management
- Ph.D. – Michigan State University, Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management (2012)
- B.S. – The Ohio State University, Business Administration (2007)
- B.A. – The Ohio State University, Psychology (2007)
- Managerial cognition
- Team effectiveness
- Organizational Behavior
- Sleesman, D. J., Conlon, D. E., McNamara, G., & Miles, J. E. (2012) Cleaning up the big muddy: A meta-analytic review of the determinants of escalation of commitment. Academy of Management Journal, 55: 541-562.
- Davison, R. B., Hollenbeck, J. R., Barnes, C. M., Sleesman, D. J., & Ilgen, D. R. (2012) Coordinated action in multiteam systems. Journal of Applied Psychology, 97: 808-824.