- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Eleanor D. Craig
Associate Professor of Economics and
412 Purnell Hall
- M.A., Economics, University of Pennsylvania, PA
- B.A., Economics, Swarthmore College, PA, with Honors
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Economic Development
Activities and Honors:
- Board of Directors, SunTrust Delaware Affiilates, 2008-present
- Research Associate, Intercollegiate Studies Institute, 2005-present.
- Visiting Professor, International School of Business, Jonkoping, Sweden, 2001.
- Visiting Professor, Sofia University, Bulgaria, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996.
- Visiting Professor, Faculté de Sciences Economiques et de Gestion, Université Lumière (Lyon 2), Lyon, France, 2000.
- Associate Chair, Dept. of Economics, University of Delaware, 1991-2001, 2005-present.
- Economic Advisor, Pete duPont’s Presidential Campaign, 1987.
- Board of Directors: PNC Bank, Delaware; National Tax Association, Grand Opera House, Wilmington, Delaware; Delaware Horticultural Center
- Board of Managers, Swarthmore College.
- Chair, Delaware Economic, Finance, and Advisory Council,1977-85.
- Fellowship to Executive Management Program, J F. Kennedy School, Harvard University.
- Numerous Outstanding Teacher/Professor awards
- "Land Value Taxes and Wilmington, DE: A Case Study," State Tax Notes, Vol. 31, Number 5, Feb 2, 2004.
- IntellectualCapital.com, monthly commentary on current economic events, 1998-2001.