- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Visiting Assistant Professor of Economics
- Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2011
- M.A., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2009
- B.A., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2007
- Health Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Experimental Economics
Activities and Honors:
- Lee B. Lusted Award, Society for Medical Decision Making, 2011.
- Graduate Fellow, Economics and Neuroscience, Institute for Advanced Study, Virginia Tech, 2011.
- Awarded funding by the Making A Difference Scholarship, College of Science, Virginia Tech, 2011.
- Graduate Instructor of the Year, Department of Economics, Virginia Tech, 2011
- “Lessons Learned from Implementing the Patient-Centered Medical Home” (with John Wendland, Carver Colette, Cortney Hughes, and Sun Ki Mun), International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications , 2012.
- Payment Mechanisms in the Healthcare Industry: An Experimental Study of Physician Incentives in a Multiple Principal Agent Setting.”
- “Optimal Blended Payment Structures.”
- “Responsibility and Intentionality in Economic Games,” (with Sheryl Ball, Landis Atkinson, and Aida Cruz-Folgar).