- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Dr. Ji Kyung Park
|Assistant Professor of Marketing
311 Alfred Lerner Hall
E-mail: jiparkudel [dot] edu
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, University of Minnesota, 2011
- MA in Statistics, Columbia University, 2005
- MBA, Yonsei University, 2002
- BA in English Literature, Ewha Womans University, 2000
- Consumption and the Self
- Social Identity Effect in Cause Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Principles
- Vohs, Kathleen D., Ji Kyung Park, and Brandon Schmeichel (2013), “Self-Affirmation Can Enable Goal Disengagement” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 104 (1), 14-27.
- Park, Ji Kyung and Deborah Roedder John (2012), “Capitalizing on Brand Personalities in Advertising: Are Signaling or Self-Improvement Ad Appeals More Effective?” Journal of Consumer Psychology, 22 (3), 424-432.
- Park, Ji Kyung and Deborah Roedder John (2011), “More than Meets the Eye: The Influence of Implicit versus Explicit Self-Esteem on Materialism,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, January.
- Park, Ji Kyung and Deborah Roedder John (2010), “Got to Get You into My Life: Do Brand Personalities Rub Off on Consumers?” Journal of Consumer Research, December.
Honors and Awards:
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, 2010
- AMA Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 2010
- Honorable Mention, Society for Consumer Psychology Dissertation Proposal Competition, 2009
- Carlson School of Management Dissertation Fellowship, 2009
- Vaile Fellowship for Outstanding Ph.D. Student Recognition, University of Minnesota, 2008
- McNamara Women’s Fellowship, University of Minnesota, 2008
- Haring Symposium Representative, Indiana University, 2008
- Henrickson Fellowship for Research Excellence, University of Minnesota, 2007