- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
John H. Wragge
Associate Professor of Accounting and MIS
Education and Certificates:
- Ph.D., Accounting & MIS, University of Houston
- M.A., Accounting, University of Missouri - Columbia
- B.S., Business Administration and Economics, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Honors and Activities:
- MBA Teaching Award – Lerner College of Business, 2008 and 2010.
- Lester W. Chadwick Excellence in Teaching Award, Department of Accounting & MIS, 2005.
- Faculty Director of Executive Programs
- Management Control Systems & IT (MBA)
- Computer Security (MBA/IS&TM)
- Decision Support and Analysis (IS&TM)
- Sarajevo Graduate School of Business (SGSB), Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina; 06S and 07W.
- Use of social media in marketing Executive MBA programs
- Role of IT in delivering Executive MBA programs
- Innovations in the design of Executive MBA programs
- “The Search for Undisclosed Assets: Using Tax Returns When Investigating Divorce Settlements” with Dr. Brian R. Greenstein, Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting (forthcoming)