- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Dr. Mary C. Kernan
Associate Professor of Management
Department of Business Administration
E-mail: mckudel [dot] edu
- Ph.D., University of Akron
- MA, University of Akron
- BA, State University of New York at Geneseo
- Employee Attitudes and Performance
- Workplace Deviance
- Organizational Commitment
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Kernan, M. C., & Watson, S. Kernan, M. C., Watson, S., Chen, F., & Kim, T. (in press). How cultural values affect the impact of abusive supervision on worker attitudes. Cross Cultural Management: An International Journal.
- Kernan, M. C. (2007). The positive side of reorganization: Interactive effects of job changes and role perceptions. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings, August.
- Kernan, M. C., Hunt, C. S., & Conlon, D. (2007). Expectancy disconfirmation and negotiator reactions across negotiation episodes. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37, 143-162.
- Hunt, C. S., & Kernan, M. C. (2005). Framing negotiations in affective terms: Methodological and preliminary theoretical findings. International Journal of Conflict Management, 16, 128-157.
- Becker, T., & Kernan, M. C. (2003). Matching commitment to supervisors and organizations to in-role and extra-role performance. Human Performance, 16, 327-348.
- Kernan, M. C., & Hanges, P. (2002). Survivor reactions to reorganization: Antecedents and consequences of procedural, interpersonal, and informational justice. Journal of Applied Psychology, 87, 916-928.