- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
|Assistant Professor of Economics
314 Purnell Hall
E-mail: olgagudel [dot] edu
- 2007 Ph.D, Economics, Columbia University
- 2004 M.Phil, Economics, Columbia University
- 2003 M.A., Economics, Columbia University
- 1999 B.A. Economics, Brown University, Magna Cum Laude
Activities and Honors:
- Academic Visitor, Department of Economics, University College London, June 2009
- Research Grant, the Management School and Economics, University of Edinburgh, 2008/2009
- Development Trust Research Fund, College of Humanities and Social Science, University of Edinburgh, 2008
- “Did Household Consumption Become More Volatile?,” American Economic Review, v.101, issue 5, August 2011.
- “Volatility and Job Creation in the Knowledge Economy” (joint with Graciela Chichilnisky), Essays in Dynamic General Equilibrium Theory Festschrift for David Cass. Series: Studies in Economic Theory, Vol. 20, (Eds. Citanna, A.; Donaldson, J.; Polemarchakis, H.; Siconolfi, P.; Spear, S.), p.45-74, 2005.
- “Volatility in the Knowledge Economy” (joint with Graciela Chichilnisky), Economic Theory, v.24 (3), p.531-547, 2004.