- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Titus O. Awokuse
|Associate Professor of Food and Resource Economics
Professor of Economics
207 Townsend Hall
kuseudel [dot] edu (Contact Information)
Ph.D., Agricultural & Applied Economics, Texas A&M University, 1998.
M.S., Economics, Murray State University, August 1994.
B.S., Economics, Berea College, May 1992.
- International Agricultural Trade and Marketing
- Agricultural and Natural Resource Policy
Activities and Honors:
- Co-editor (with Joshua Duke), Agricultural and Resource Economics Review
"Trade openness and economic growth: is growth export-led or import-led?" Applied Economics, 40(2): 161-173, 2008.
“Spatial Price Dynamics in U.S. Regional Broiler Markets.” (with John C. Bernard) Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 39(3): 447-456. 2007
“Spatial Price Dynamics and China's Rice Market Integration: A Causal Analysis with Directed Acyclic Graph.” Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics 32: 58-76, 2007
- “Causality between Exports, Imports, and Economic Growth: Evidence from Transition Economies.” Economics Letters 94 (March 2007): 389-395.
- “Export-led Growth and the Japanese Economy: Evidence from VAR and Directed Acyclic Graphs,” Applied Economics 38 (2006): 593-602.
- “The Causal Structure of Land Price Determinants,” (with Joshua M. Duke) Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 54(2006): 227-245.