Associate Professor of Accounting and MIS,
Associate Chair of Accounting
|Department:||Accounting & MIS|
214 Purnell Hall
Newark, DE 19716
- Use of social media in marketing Executive MBA programs
- Role of IT in delivering Executive MBA programs
- Innovations in the design of Executive MBA programs
- “The Search for Undisclosed Assets: Using Tax Returns When Investigating Divorce Settlements” with Dr. Brian R. Greenstein, Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting (forthcoming)
- Ph.D., Accounting & MIS, University of Houston
- M.A., Accounting, University of Missouri - Columbia
- B.S., Business Administration and Economics, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Awards & Honors
- MBA Teaching Award – Lerner College of Business, 2008 and 2010.
- Lester W. Chadwick Excellence in Teaching Award, Department of Accounting & MIS, 2005.
- Faculty Director of Executive Programs
- Management Control Systems & IT (MBA)
- Computer Security (MBA/IS&TM)
- Decision Support and Analysis (IS&TM)
- Sarajevo Graduate School of Business (SGSB), Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina; 06S and 07W.