K. Asli Basoglu
Assistant Professor of MIS
|Department:||Accounting & MIS|
213 Purnell Hall
Newark, DE 19716
- Technology Mediated Interruptions and Performance
- Decision Making
- Virtual Teams
- Ph.D., Washington State University
- M.A., University of Virginia
- B.A., Bilkent University, Turkey
Hess, T. J., McNab, A., & Basoglu. A., “Reliability Generalization of Perceived Ease of Use, Perceived Usefulness, and Behavioral Intentions,” Forthcoming at MIS Quarterly.
Basoglu, A., and Edmonds, C., and White, S. 2012. “IFRS, US GAAP, and XBRL Financial Statements: An Introduction and Case Study,” AIS Educator Journal, 7(1), pp. 75-79.
Basoglu, A., Fuller, M. A., & Valacich, J. S, 2012. “Enhancement of Recollection within Technology Mediated Teams Through the Use of Online Visual Artifacts,” ACM Transactions on MIS, 3(1), Article 2.
McNab, A., Basoglu, A., Sarker, S., & Yu, Y., 20112 “Evolution of Cognitive Trust in Distributed Software Development Teams: A Punctuated Equilibrium Model,”Electronic Markets, 22, pp. 21-36.
Wright, R. T., Chakraborty, S., Basoglu, A., & Marett, K., 2010. “Where Did They Go Right? Investigating Deception Cues in a Phishing Context,” Group Decision and Negotiation Journal, 19(4), pp. 391-416.
Basoglu, A., Fuller, M. A., and Sweeney, J.T., 2009. "Technology Mediated Interruptions: The Effects of Tasks and Interruption Characteristics on Financial Task Performance,” International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 10(4), pp. 177-189.
Awards & Honors
- Excellence in Research Award, Dept. of MIS & Accounting, University of Delaware, 2012
- PwC INQuires Research Grant, 2011
- General University Research Grant, University of Delaware 2011
- Best Paper Award, AIS Educators’ Conference, 2011
- Outstanding Graduate Instructor Award, College of Business, WSU 2010
- Outstanding Graduate Instructor Nominee, Department of IS, WSU 2009
- AMCIS Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 2009
- Best Paper Award, SIGASYS IRSAIS (Pre-ICIS Workshop), December 2008
- Strategic IS and Accounting
- Current Issues in MIS