Associate Professor of Economics
Director, University Honors Program
186 S. College Avenue
Newark, DE 19716
- Ph.D., Economics, University of California, Los Angeles 1992
- M.A., Economics, Virginia Polytech Institute & State University, 1987
- B.A., Economics, College of William and Mary, 1984
- Curriculum Vitae
- "Adverse Selection in Reverse Auctions for Environmental Services," with Josh Duke and Kent Messer, Land Economics, forthcoming.
- "Asymmetric Capacity Constraints and Equilibrium Price Dispersion," with Christine Saliba, Economics Letters. 111 (2011), 158–160
- "Asymmetric Market Shares, Advertising, and Pricing: Equilibrium with an Information Gatekeeper" with Chenguang Li, Christine Saliba and Lan Zhang, Journal of Industrial Economics, 59 (2011), 63-84.
- "Bargaining and Fixed Price Offers: How Online Intermediaries are Changing New Car Transactions," (with Thierry Penard), Review of Network Economics, Vol. 1, # 6, pp. 134-160, 2007.
- "The Analytics of Search with Posted Prices," (with S. Lippman) Economic Theory, Vol. 17: 447-466, 2001.
Awards & Honors
- Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics Oustanding Teacher Award, 2011
- Associate Chair for Undergraduate Programs, Department of Economics, University of Delaware, 2001-2005
- Microeconomic Theory
- Uncertainty and Information
- Industrial Organization