Assistant Professor of Management of Information Systems
|Department:||Accounting & MIS|
010 Purnell Hall
Newark, DE 19716
- Online Collaboration Communities and Networks, Social Computing
- Open Source Software Development
- Research Methodology (Partial Least Squares based Structural Equation Modeling)
- Technology Use & Adoption
- Human Computer Interaction
- PhD, Information Systems (August, 2013) Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
- M.S, Computer Science & Engineering (September, 2008) University at Buffalo, the State University of New York
- B.E, Computer Science & Engineering (July, 2005) Visvesvaraya Technological University, India
Please visit my personal site: http://udel.edu/~pnsharma/research.html
Awards & Honors
- Two-time Recipient of the Katz Doctoral Program Distinguished Teaching Award, Fall 2012 and Spring 2013.
- Doctoral Consortium, International Conference on Open Source Systems, Hammamet, Tunisia 2012.
- Selected for the Consortium for the Science of Socio-Technical Systems (CSST) 2012.
- Roger S. Ahlbrandt Sr. Fellowship, 2008 - 2011, University of Pittsburgh.
- Database Design and Implementation
Introduction to Information Systems (University of Pittsburgh)
Concepts of Programming Languages (University at Buffalo, the SUNY)