Associate Professor of Economics
416A Purnell Hall
Newark, DE 19716
- Ph.D., Economics, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1979
- M.A., Economics, University of Virginia, 1975
- B.A. with Distinction, Economics, University of Virginia, 1971
- Curriculum Vitae
- "Intergenerational Redistribution Under Social Security," Humanomics, Vol.14, No. 1, January 1998.
- Instructor's Resource Manual to accompany Principles of Economics by N. Gregory Mankiw, Dryden Press, 1997.
Awards & Honors
- "Award-Winning Teacher-Scholar" featured in Successful College Teaching, 1998
- University Excellence-in-Teaching Award, University of Delaware, 1997
- Excellence in Undergraduate Academic Advising Award, University of Delaware, 1996
- Outstanding Teaching Award, University of Delaware, 1988, 1993
- Public Finance