- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Department of Business Administration
E-mail: jbayukudel [dot] edu
- Ph.D. in Marketing, Warrington College of Business, University of Florida, 2008
- B.S. in Economics, with Concentrations in Marketing and Communications, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2002.
- Implementation intentions and goal pursuit
- Consumer mindsets and their effect on judgment and decision making
- Identity fluctuations and satisfaction
- Attitude formation and change
- Consumer Behavior
- Sales Management
- Introduction to Marketing
Honors and Activities:
- Society for Marketing Advances Consortium Fellow, San Antonio, TX, November 2007
- Haring Symposium Fellow, University of Indiana, April 2007
- SCP - Sheth Dissertation Proposal Award, "Letting Good Opportunities Pass By: Examining the Role of Mindset During Goal Pursuit," Honorable Mention, 2006
- Presidential Fellowship Recipient, University of Florida, 2003-2007
- Research Assistantship, University of Florida, 2003 - 2007
- Ad Hoc reviewer for SCP, ACR, EMAC and AMA conferences
- Bayuk, Julia Belyavsky, Chris Janiszewski and Robyn A. LeBoeuf (2010), "Letting Good Opportunities Pass Us By: Examining the Role of Mindset during Goal Pursuit," Journal of Consumer Research, 37, 570-83.
- LeBoeuf, Robyn, Eldar Shafir, and Julia Belyavsky Bayuk (2010), “The Conflicting Choices of Alternating Selves," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 111 (January), 48-61
- Cohen, Joel B., Julia Belyavsky and Timothy Silk (2008), “Using Visualization to Alter the Balance Between Desirability and Feasibility During Choice,” Journal of Consumer Psychology,18 (October), 270 – 275.
- Janiszewski, Chris, Donald R. Lichtenstein, and Julia Belyavsky (2008), “Judgments about Judgments: The Dissociation of Consideration Price and Willingness to Purchase Judgments,” Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied, 14(2), 151 – 164.