- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
AAA Mid-Atlantic : Marketing Analyst
AAA Mid-Atlantic is a membership organization that delivers Automotive, Insurance, Financial and Travel products, services and savings that its Members value. With more than 100 years of experience, AAA makes a difference every day to millions of Members and their families. Join us on our journey as we continue to provide peace of mind and deliver value for our Members.
The Membership Development Department’s main responsibilities are to grow the Membership base through the recruitment of new members and retention of existing members by promoting the value of AAA Mid-Atlantic membership.It is also responsible for achieving the annual membership dues revenue and membership growth goals for the Club.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the execution of new product marketing tactics, including building a new AAA membership level geared specifically for college students.
- Identify and collaborate with AAA Event Marketing staff to implement ways to build a AAA presence on college campuses.
- Recommend and implement (with the aid of technical AAA resources) modifications to the appearance, content and functionality of AAA Mid-Atlantic’s website to facilitate easier member and non-member navigation through the membership areas in order to join AAA, add Associate members, upgrade membership levels and maintain their membership online.
- Identify marketing benchmarks through site reviews of other AAA club and Insurance competitor websites.
- Support continuous website improvement based on using AAA.com; user surveys, site usability analysis and ongoing communication with users (internal & external clients).
- Create and update a “Library” of pre-established membership offers associated with AAA partnership marketing programs.
- Collaborate on a project to redesign a flexible billing statement (online and offline billing).
- Assist with creative and copy proofing for marketing campaigns; maintain archives for direct mail acquisition efforts and other Membership Development promotional efforts as needed.
- Track, monitor, analyze, and report results for various marketing programs, including statistics and trends to provide lessons learned and recommendations to continually refine tactics and strategies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Marketing concentration in BA or MBA studies
- Ability to work independently given direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Online marketing skill set a plus
Applicants should call or e-mail as soon as possible, a cover letter that briefly explains how and/or why they are qualified along with their resume to Paul Rollison, Assistant Director, Lerner College Career Services, paulrudel [dot] edu (302 831 3160)