- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Business Systems Corporate Associate
The Business Systems Corporate Associate works as part of a team to support internal projects related to various strategic business information applications for The Siegfried Group, LLP. The significant projects and position responsibilities include:
- Assist in the maintenance and upgrades of various business intelligence applications, as well as research, develop and implement new applications.
- Assist in enhancing the financial reporting and analysis process.
- Identify, develop and automate solutions for routine business processes.
- Create and enhance multi-functional management reports.
- Perform data modeling and reporting.
- Maintain and update data in various systems
- Document internal operations processes and systems
- Support the Business Systems Department with other routine and special projects.
The Corporate Associate will become an integral part of the firms' internal staff and will be responsible for supporting these projects and the activities surrounding them. The qualifications required for this position are as follows:
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills
- Database language knowledge preferred (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- MIS, Computer Science/Engineering degree or related experience preferred
- Strong organizational/documentation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Team Player, adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple projects
- Technical research ability
If you are interested and feel that you qualify for this position, please send an email briefly explaining how and/or why you are qualified for this position along with your resume to Paul Rollison, Corporate Associate Program Manager, Lerner College of Business & Economics, paulrudel [dot] edu