- About Lerner
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
Lerner students have many choices when it comes to international programs and experiences.
- 5-week Winter & Summer Session Programs: Students can choose from over 60 different programs, including several organized by Lerner faculty, to such locations as Australia, Europe South America, Africa and Antarctica. For more information on Lerner Study Abroad Programs, please visit:
- Full Semester Study Abroad Program in London: Lerner students can spend their fall semester in London taking a mix of business and elective courses. For further info please visit http://international.udel.edu/studyabroad/programs/database.asp?PWDID=688
- Full Semester Consortium Programs: Lerner students can study in Italy for a semester with a cohort of students from around the US. All courses are taught in English. For more information, please visit:
- Full Semester Exchange Programs:Lerner students can participate in exchange programs with partner Universities in Berlin, Mannheim (Germany), Lisbon, Kalmar (Sweden) and Paris. All courses are taught in English. For further information please visit:
- Summer Internship Program: Lerner students can choose to pursue a Summer internship abroad to Australia. For more information please visit: http://www.phibetadingo.com/internships.html
- Other Study Abroad Programs: Lerner students may elect to study abroad on their own at the international university of their choice. They may also participate in another US University’s study abroad program.
For information about study abroad options for Lerner students, please contact Prof. Jennifer Gregan-Paxton in the Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Services, 102 Purnell Hall, 831-4639.